Hotel "Petrinos Lofos" is located in Xanthi in northeastern Greece, next to some most important natural habitats in the Balkans full of unique species of birds and plants. Very close to our Hotel you will find sandy beaches, and important archaeological sites such as Ancient Abdera (home of Democritus), and ancient Maronia.
In our area you can combine a lot forms of tourism, including Spa, Religious, Ancient, Ecological, Mountaineering and Hunting along with your Summer vacation, in a short distance from our hotel's area.
- Within 2 kilometers are the health spas with facilities for individual or group bathrooms.
- At 5 km Organised Mandra beach with shallow water for children.
- At 10 km the archaeological site and museum of Abdera.
- At 5 km Lagoon Vistonida (rich wetland) and at 10 km the church of St. Nicholas dependency of the Vatopedi Monastery on Mount Athos.
- Within 50 km you will find the forest Heidi for your walks and you will be able to get off Nestos with kanoe- kayak or Rafting.
- Within 30 kilometers you are able to see the unique meanders that the River Nestos forms and if you are lucky you can see the Wild Horses of Livera
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- Soundproof rooms
- Accessible to people with disabilities
- Non-Smoking rooms
- Security box (safe)
- Pets Allowed
- Soundproof rooms
- Disabled Access
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Breakfast in the room
- 24hr reception
- Room service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Luggage Storage
- Free WiFi
- Languages: English, Greek
Tasty, healthy treats, with the most fresh ingredients! Enjoy lunch or dinner in the comfort of our restaurant!
Let us take care of you! The morning coffee and evening drinks, should be a unique experience every time!
Alone or with friends, our hotel's sauna is available 24/7 to give you total relaxation and tranquility!
A swim before your exploration of the surrounding areas, will give you and your family the action you need!
Enjoy a coffee or a drink by the pool!